This is the first video in a series designed to answer some basic questions about bankruptcy. Today, we discuss the factors that will determine the chances of your bankruptcy being approved.
- Kight Law sponsors the 9th Annual Give to the Music benefit.
- Rod Kight Selected to North Carolina Super Lawyers 2017
- Rod Kight Included in Business North Carolina Magazine’s 2017 Legal Elite
- Rod Kight Admitted to the Oregon State Bar
- Rod Kight Selected to North Carolina Super Lawyers 2016
- Rod Kight Selected to North Carolina Business Magazine’s 2016 Legal Elite
- Is CBD legal?
- Rod Kight selected by Aspatore Books as author of new authoritative book
- How are Inheritances treated in chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- Rod Kight named to 2015 Legal Elite
- The top 6 things to avoid when attempting to reduce your student loan debts.
- Student Loan Relief, Part 2: The Income Contingent Repayment Plan
- Student Loan Relief, Part 1: The Income Based Repayment Plan
- The 30% debt settlement myth debunked.
- Can I reaffirm my mortgage in a NC Bankruptcy?
Kight Law is proud to be a North Carolina debt relief agency.
Rod Kight helps businesses and individuals file for debt relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code.
Kight Law is a North Carolina bankruptcy law firm with offices in Asheville and Waynesville, North Carolina. Rod Kight represents businesses and consumers through bankruptcy all across Western North Carolina, including the cities of Andrews, Asheville, Black Mountain, Brasstown, Brevard, Bryson City, Canton, Cashiers, Cherokee, Clyde, Cullowhee, Dillsboro, Fletcher, Franklin, Glenville, Hayesville, Hendersonville, Highlands, Hot Springs, Maggie Valley, Marble, Mars Hill, Marshall, Murphy, Robinsonville, Sapphire, Sylva, Waynesville, and Whittier, and the counties of Buncombe, Cherokee, Clay, Graham, Henderson, Macon, Madison, Mitchell, Swain, Transylvania, and Yancey.