Corporate and Business Law
With You Step by Step
Being successful in today’s world of business requires more than just competing in the market place. Your long term success almost always rests with selecting the right business law attorney for your team. The world is changing rapidly. Creating a relationship with your business law attorney is as important as the relationships you create with your customers, your key staff members, and your suppliers. At Kight Law, we can help you address concerns ranging from employment contracts and partnership agreements to business sales and mergers to tax issues and restructuring.
Our representation includes:
- Business and contract litigation
- Dispute negotiation
- Non-compete agreements and litigation
- Small business credit policies that increase collections
- Small business start-ups and transactions
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) setups
- Corporation setups (S corporations, C corporations and non-profit corporations)
- Partnership agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Purchase and sale agreements
When you are contractually protected by agreements governing your interactions, you can proceed confidently toward your goals. We can help you ensure you are protected every step of the way.