In the final segment of the Bankruptcy video blog series, Board Certified Bankruptcy Legal Specialist Rod Kight discusses what happens when your plan for reorganization is rejected and overviews the process of the confirmation hearing and where you go from there.
- Rod Kight selected by Aspatore Books as author of new authoritative book
- How are Inheritances treated in chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- Rod Kight named to 2015 Legal Elite
- The top 6 things to avoid when attempting to reduce your student loan debts.
- Student Loan Relief, Part 2: The Income Contingent Repayment Plan
- Student Loan Relief, Part 1: The Income Based Repayment Plan
- The 30% debt settlement myth debunked.
- Can I reaffirm my mortgage in a NC Bankruptcy?
- What is a chapter 20 bankruptcy?
- What are the various bankruptcy chapters?
- Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring Law 2014
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: Confirmation Hearing
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: Filing Your Plan
- Kight Law Filed Most Ch. 11 Bankruptcies in WDNC
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: Case Timeline